What should I expect when I visit?
We are a welcoming, growing congregation with a family-friendly atmosphere, committed to the centrality of Christ in our worship, service and life together. Most Lord’s Days, following our morning worship service, we serve lunch, which provides a casual setting for visitors and our members to meet one another and to enjoy each other’s company.
How would you describe your worship services?
Our worship services are simple, reverent, and joyful. We strive to pattern our order of worship on the clear teaching of God’s Word. Learn more on the Worship page. You can listen to a typical sermon on the Sermons page.
What about my children?
We provide a nursery for infants and toddlers; however, we also invite and encourage parents to keep their children with them during the worship services.
What does Christ Covenant Presbyterian Church value and emphasize?
- Loving God and loving people, who are created in God’s image.
- God’s Word; the Gospel of Jesus Christ our ultimate Prophet, Priest and King; Covenant/Reformed theology; Church government by elders; Confessional orthodoxy (see the Westminster Standards).
- God-centered, Biblical worship, evangelism, discipleship and accountability.
- Whole-Bible, Christ-centered preaching and teaching, counseling, oversight and pastoral care.
- Weekly participation of every member in the worship, service and fellowship of the church.
- God’s ordinary “means of grace” – the Bible, Sacraments, Prayer and Fellowship – to accomplish His extraordinary, holy will in the world
- Learn more on the Mission and Vision page.